Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good news, everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I've last blogged, but it is only because I am actually working on a very important project for the house. But, my friends, you will have to wait for more information on that. Hopefully, if I keep my nose to the sewing machine (hint, hint), I will be finished this weekend!
Bones is working on a very cool project for the bathroom. But I'm not sure when that will be done, as a certain distraction by the name of Chris D has rolled into town on a rail. Well, rails. He came in on a train.

But one thing is for certain:
I got into Michigan State University's graduate journalism program!
Yeah me! Now buy me a cocktail.
Of course, I've also been discussing trying to get into law school. Certain parties have suggested I do both. Here I thought if people wanted to kill me, they would just lock me in a room full of cats. I wasn't expecting such a slow and laborious means of death.
So on with the show.
Many of you know the how the exterior of our house looks now.

A lovely shade of blue. Like the summer sky (not pictured).
But let us not forget how our sweet little starter home used to look.


A not so lovely shade of flesh. Like a... well, you know.
The one thing this picture has going for it is the sunshine and the leaves on the trees. The blahs going on outside right now really makes me want to stay curled up in bed. Like this:

Or, even better:

This is how he got his hippy/Native American name, Scruffy Sunbeam.

I promise, the next post will have some exciting new projects. Including one from a special guest. Oooh!

No comments: